// // 39 comments

How to Get Adsense Approval for Blogger

Last Updated:12/10/2017

Are you searching for the Query How to Qualify for Adsense with a New Blogger blog? So you are the right place to find and approved with smart steps to be added to get  Google Adsense approved.

blogger adsense approval trick
How to Get Adsense Approval for Blogger


How to Qualify for AdSense through Blogger:

Google Adsense is a Best Contextual Ads paying program for Bloggers.Every blogger dream is placed ads of a blogger as it shows relevant content matching ads to get high CTR(Click-Through-Rate).

But every blogger remains the same question and thinking and trying to be Approved within a Short-Time.

For Newbie:

Quality Content

You may start research online but these are rocking steps to approved. You may try for re-applying and get rejected. 

Check reason from Adsense Team in your mail with low-quality content or sometimes design matters on Approval.

And most of the bloggers use Blogspot.com as a platform as it FREE. But Is Adsense approval your blog for showing ads for Blogspot Users? Definitely, Yes!

 But getting  Approved fast is not that easy because it has strict rules and regulations about account approval.

One of them is Blogspot user Blog should be minimum six months old but it's not genuine. Adsense need Publishers, Right?. 

If you have a quality blog or website with Quality Content. You can get Approved in a short time.

Start Research on Best Quality Content Writing tips or Hire a FreeLancer if you can spend for.


Social Fan Pages for Blog

Create Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus Pages for your blog and input your blog web address in pages. Show social icons for following your Fan Pages.

Add floating social sharing icons for better user-experience. Use AddThis is a free tool for floating share icons that Using on my Blog too.Share this post.

Create a logo for your blog to think that you are serious on blogging because they Verify each account manually for Approval.

Adsense Common Questions You May Have:

  • How can I make Google Adsense account?
  • How do I get Adsense approval on my blog?
  • How to qualify Approval Fast? 
  • How to qualify for AdSense through blogger

Minimum Posts

This is a blogger Adsense approval trick for a New Blog.So, checkout to have minimum posts of (20+) on your blog with quality content and design. With a custom domain, the approval chances are so high.

Now:

We are  Blogspot users.
So, most of the times Google Intelligence Team rejects your account with a default theme and settings. So, customize your blog theme.

Below step is most important:

You may find Google Adsense approval trick with HTML code on some websites. Ads will be displayed with your publisher ID but when a visitor clicks on any ad, you don't get any earning.

So, There is NO Blogger  Adsense Approval Trick and you don't get any earnings on using it too.

Qualify for  AdSense through blogger is easy by following this steps.


How To Get Adsense Account Approved for Blogspot/Blogger:

  1. Use Google apps for Applying like Gmail.com.
  2. Create Pages like About, Contact, Privacy, Diclaimer, Terms and conditions and more if you can. 
  3. Be sure your blog looks like Professional Website.
  4. Have at least 15-20 posts with High-Quality Content.
  5.  (Don't copy the content from others as it illegal and can claim a complaint on you)
  6. Don't use Copyrighted images on Blog Posts.If you are using images from Google Images, go back and delete them immediately. 
  7. Be sure your sidebar looks clean and professional.
  8. Create Social Media Pages and Community.
  9. Every single post has to be a minimum of 600 to 1000 words for more chances. 
  10. Apply for Adsense and Enjoy!
  11. But  Google Adsense Approvals are most for at least 20+ posts in Blog.(In my view)
 If rejected, reapply until it gets approved.You know even I got after 6 re-submissions.

 Try to do more re-submissions. This Post has Adsense policies according to the date of the last updated of the post. 

But Adsense may change their policies any time.So Be check their policies regularly.

So, You got Google Adsense approval and qualified but How to Get your Site Top on Google Search Results? 

If you like this post, don’t forget to share it on Facebook and Twitter and do subscribe to our newsletter to keep receiving updates.





What are you thinking about this post, Let Me Know in Comments Below

39 comments:

  1. Hi suman
    I am a fan your blog.
    I found this post is a wealthy content post.
    And thanks for the valuable information.

    I want to know your blog shows adsense ads only with 6 posts?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I got adsense approved.
      Try to make your posts content wealthy, definitely adsense team will approve your request.
      Good luck.

      Delete
  2. Awesome post I followed this tips and I got adsense approved.
    Thanks a lot sir

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ram,
      Congratulations, you got adsense approved Bye using our tricks.
      Follow adsense rules for better earnings.

      Delete
  3. Excellent article I ever read.
    Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super article I ever read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent data i found and i sm unsble get approved.
    Getting mail from adsense about insufficeint content.
    What to do?
    Please help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also facing same problem.
      Please help

      Delete
    2. Try post minimum posts of 20 with quality content and use all social networking features for blog and reapply.
      Good luck

      Delete
  6. Googl send me an email that your account is fully approved now you can place ad unit on your blog. But when I place ad unit it is showing blank space. I got AdSense email on 30th April.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vipul,
      It takes time to show relevant ads based on your niche. Place ad units responsive and try.Wait for 24 hours.
      if you face again, contact me.

      Delete
  7. i would like to say thanks for your sharing this useful information. Nice post keep it up. Hope to see you next post again soon. With Regards digital marketing vacancies in hyderabad.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your posts are always the best and most impressive. The information you provide in the post reduces the difficulty to the extent that you hope you will continue to post and help us.


    Cake Delivery in Ghaziabad
    Cake Delivery in Faridabad
    Cake Delivery in Dehradun

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just created blog

    http://sachtechideas.blogspot.com

    before 6 months and have 20+ posts 5000 views and I have clicked Earning Tab and selected YES to show ads on blog But there are ads not showing on my blog...

    http://sachtechideas.blogspot.com




    Help me

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just created blog

    http://sachtechideas.blogspot.com

    before 6 months and have 20+ posts 5000 views and I have clicked Earning Tab and selected YES to show ads on blog But there are ads not showing on my blog...

    http://sachtechideas.blogspot.com




    Help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me clear that you got a mail from adsense about approval?
      If you get approved make sure create ad unit with responsive and wait for hours to show a relevant ad.

      Delete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. my blog is
    https://madhusdiary.blogspot.com
    my blog is disapproved all the time by AdSense. I use my original content . please suggest me a way to get approved by AdSense.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Madhu,
      I have seen your blog . Change your blog design and make categories . Mainly concentrate on theme and elements.

      Delete
  13. Thanks man great help.. where did you get this theme.. did you upload any theme and customize it or used blogger theme and edit it..please reply soon because i have bought a domain and seriously wanted to start a blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Asim,
      You can get themes online ,get a theme bases on your niche and follow the steps given above.

      Delete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey I have created a blog but my blog is disapproved by AdSense https://mauntain15.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey
      Apply a good seo template and post minimum posts of 20 with minimum 600 words with keywords.
      Then reply.
      Good luck .

      Delete
  16. Wow!, great article,I have been really scared of adsense before now, maybe I should try applying for it now, but please before I apply, help me check my template https://dailyhometales.blogspot.com I got rich articles to post, so never mind commenting on that, but since I got you my mentor running ads with six posts I might as well follow his lead(lol). And again do I need a custom gmail account to apply? Thank you Pal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      You dont need any custom gmail account for approval.

      Delete
  17. Informative post! I really like and appreciate your work, thank you for sharing such a useful facts and information about blogging strategies, hear i prefer some more information to build your career in digital marketing by Do Digital

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your post is very informative. I have read all your posts and all are very informative. Thanks for sharing and keep it up like this.
    Web Development Company

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks being informative article shared on sumanmatety, Its Great tips for, who want get adsense approval. I would wait your upcoming article.

    it help us in providing website designing and website development and other services in the single window.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hallo my blog is not approved by google adsense http://mauntain15.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hallo my blog is not approved by google adsense http://mauntain15.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for sharing this informative and interesting article. Keep up the good work!

    Melbourne Web Designer

    ReplyDelete
  24. hey bro, your post is awesome. I really enjoyed watching it. I have also written an article on it. IF you would share it in your blog. IT would be very helpfull to me.
    http://runwithtechno.co.uk/how-to-get-adsense-approval-easily-in-2018/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks sir this information is very helpful for me Thanks for sharing this I follow all your step what you say in this post I get my approved AdSense account in 3 week thanks sir

    thanks

    ReplyDelete

Your Comment is awaiting for moderation.
Thank You!